Rules of Play
Rules of Play
The lottery will take place from July 1st 2021 to September 30th 2021 at the Royal Canadian Legion, 280 King St West, Dundas, Ontario L9H1W1 and online at dundaslegion5050.ca
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets prices are: 3 for $5, 15 for $10, 40 for $20 or 100 for $40.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Canadian Bank Note Company, Ltd.
- The draw dates will take place on:
o Main 50/50 draw: July 31st 2021, August 31st 2021 and September 30th 2021 at the Royal Canadian Legion, 280 King St, Dundas, Ontario L9H1W1 Ticket purchases must be made no later than 5pm on July 31st 2021, August 31st 2021 and September 30th 2021 in order to be eligible for this main 50/50 draw.
- After purchasing, patrons will be emailed a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Number Issuing System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generator (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be monitored on website, and will be 50% of the total sales during the time of the draw.
- The winning number will be announced on website, social media channels and in print on site.
- The winner will also be contacted directly by a representative from the Royal Canadian Legion, Dundas by phone and/or email.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Royal Canadian Legion at: 905 627 7221905 627 7221, or by email at email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to Royal Canadian Legion, 280 King St West, Dundas, Ontario L9H1W1, at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be awarded the prize amount by cheque. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide photo identification and verify their phone number and address in order to claim their prize.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for the draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event a winner does not come forward, the winning ticket will kept and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated back to the Royal Canadian Legion, 280 King St West, Dundas, Ontario L9H1W1 with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The above set of rules will be posted for each raffle on the website under Rules of Play.
- Connex Ontario: Mental Health & Addiction Services (1-888–230–3505) www.connexontario.ca